This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
You've probably seen me write about Swagbucks a lot on here. It's a site where you earn points (called SB) for things you're probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points (1 SB is worth a penny) and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
Unlike a lot of other rewards site, you can cash out at any time, and they have gift cards for as little as 300 SB (The $3 Amazon gift card – every little bit helps)!This month, you can get a 400 SB bonus through my site.
How? It's really easy:
1. Sign up through this link (It's free!)
2. Earn 300 SB before November 1st – that'll get you a 300 SB bonus applied at the beginning of November.
3. Complete just ONE survey before November 4th and you'll get an additional bonus of 100 SB.
So let's recap – if you do all of those things, you'll have at least 700 SB to spend. Plus, there are all sorts of great deals and other earning opportunities all October long, so why stop at 300 SB? You could earn a LOT more.
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- 12 Genius Tips to Stop Spending Money - September 27, 2019
- 5 Painless Ways to Save Money – Save $25 TODAY! - September 25, 2019
- Easy Weeknight Hawaiian Chicken Pineapple Kabobs Recipe - September 20, 2019