This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
With the start of Menu Plan Monday I thought I would share HOW I menu plan.
(my computer fan kicks on twice for a few seconds sorry about this!)
Things to remember
- Lay out your schedule first. You don't want to have a meal planned that will take 2 hours when you get home 30 minutes from meal time.
- Shop your Pantry. Take stock of what is in your pantry. Use it up before going to buy something new.
- Shop the Sales Fliers. Once you use up what is in your pantry then meal plan based on what is on sale that week. Try to think ahead and stock up for upcoming weeks as well.
- Try something new. Don't be afraid to try a new recipe. You might like it and if you don't at least you have tried something new.
- Plan ahead. Busy the next 2 weeks plan 2 or 3 weeks in advance. It will take some time up front but you will be happy you did!
If you have any questions leave them for me and I will answer them.
How do YOU menu plan?