This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I don’t know about where you are but it is HOT here in Florida! While I love my coffee there is a point where hot coffee is to much! I move to iced coffee in the summer! Dual purpose cools you off and gives you that pep you need! This one is great for after dinner, kids in bed or for hanging out with friends outside. Can’t beat a spiked coffee!
Kahlua Spiked Vanilla Frappe
- 2 shots Kahlua
- 2 shots Vodka
- 1 cup milk or half & half
- 1-2 cups cold coffee
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- whipped topping
- caramel syrup for topping
Yield 2 -3 servings
Pour the cold coffee into ice cube trays and freeze for 3-4 hours or until frozen solid.
Once the coffee is frozen place the cubes into a blender.
Pour the cinnamon and sugar over the frozen coffee.
Add liquor, vanilla, and milk to the blender.
Blend on high until smooth.
Pour into wine glasses or other pretty glass.
Top with whipped topping and caramel if desired!
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020