This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Here in The Frugal Navy Wife household, we are all about simple and easy meals. On a busy day or a day where we look up and it’s 4 pm and time to start thinking about dinner we always have a few recipes we have everything for and they are simple and easy to throw together. This Lazy Beef and Noodles is one of them! It’s easy to double the recipe (or triple!) and there are hardly ever any leftovers!
Lazy Beef & Noodles
if you are looking for more way to save on your grocery bill I quite a few ways. First, see How I Feed My Family of 6 on $200 a Month.
Like I said super easy! 4 ingredients and go!
Lazy Beef and Noddles Ingredients
1 bag egg noodles
2 packets brown gravy mix
1lb 80/20 ground beef
1/2 large onion
Related: 60 Things to Make Instead of Buying
Lazy Beef and Noodle Directions
Chop your onions.
Meanwhile, caramelize onions and brown ground beef.
Mix onions and ground beef together and cook together for a few minutes. Next, make the gravy mix as directed in the pot with the meat/onions.
Salt as desired and serve meat over noodles.
Related: Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe
- 1 bags egg noodles
- 2 packets brown gravy mix
- 1 lb 80/20 ground beef
- 1/2 large onion
- Chop your onions.
- Boil noodles, meanwhile caramelize onions and brown ground beef.
- Mix onions and ground beef together and cook together for a few minutes. Next make the gravy mix as directed in the pot with the meat/onions
- Salt as desired and serve meat over noodles.
- 11 Money Secrets of the Amish – Things They Make Instead of Buy - April 20, 2020
- Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe - April 17, 2020
- 14 Ways to Build An Emergency Fund Without Pulling From Your Budget - April 13, 2020