This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I LOVE Thanksgiving Turkey. I always buy one to big for what we need so we have left overs. The day after Thanksgiving it’s tradition to have open faced turkey sandwiches. Then we normally ahve enough for one or two more meals. I will freeze it in meal sizes batches and then Google recipes to try out. This year I am ahead of myself. Here are 25 yummy recipes for all that leftover turkey.
25 Recipes for Leftover Turkey
- Turkey Noodle Soup- Kooky Carol’s
- Easy Turkey Pot Pie- Kooky Carol’s
- Turkey a la Sweet Potato– Food Done Light
- Cream Cheese Turkey and Vegetable Soup– Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Quesadilla– The Cookie Rookie
- Turkey Legs and Rice Casserole– Diet Hood
- Open Faced Turkey Cranberry Enchilada Melt– Running to the Kitchen
- Turkey Tortilla Soup– Aida Mollenkamp
- Turkey Tetrazzini– Girli Chef
- Cranberry- Barbecue Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes– Girli Chef
- Open Faced Hot Turkey Sandwich– Girli Chef
- Turkey Vegetable Hash– An Edible Mosaic
- Turkey Croquettes– An Edible Mosaic
- Leftover Turkey Frittata– Diet Hood
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Casserole– Savvy Eats
- Cilantro Turkey Salad with Farro and Mango– Shockingly Delicious
- Coronation Turkey for Thanksgiving Leftovers– Shockingly Delicious
- Homemade Turkey Stock with a Secret Ingredient– Shockingly Delicious
- Turkey Salad with Korean Pear and Celery– Shockingly Delicious
- Homemade Turkey Stock– Shockingly Delicious
- Waffled Cranberry Cream Cheese Turkey Sandwiches– Neighbor Food
- The Plan Your Leftovers Around This Turkey Sandwich Sandwich– Sugardish me
- Turkey Crescent Bites– The Kitchen is My Playground
- Turkey Apricot Sliders– The Kitchen is My Playground
- Turkey, Cranberry, & Pesto Panini– Wine and Glue
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Button Heart Popsicle Stick Frame Craft - January 20, 2020
- 10 Super Cute and Fun Super Bowl Party Ideas - January 17, 2020
- DIY Button Frame Valentines Day Gift Idea - January 13, 2020