This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
20 Unexpected Apple Recipes
Looking for some uncommon apple recipes? Try out the sourdough apple bread, cheddar apple biscuits, or the french apple jam. Dont forget to check out the copy cat Cracker Barrel Fried Apples! YUM!
- French Apple Jam– The View from Great Island
- Oven-Roasted Applesauce Scented with Rosemary and Vanilla- Shockingly Delicious
- Peanut Butter, Apple and Granola Snack Wraps- Avocado Pesto
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apples and Almonds- Avocado Pesto
- Spiced Apple Butter Recipe– Little House Living
- Easy Sweet Potato Apple Recipe– Little House Living
- Sourdough Apple Bread– Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Savory Baked Apples– Seasonal & Savory
- Apple Fig Chutney– Farm Fresh Feasts
- Apples, Honey and Goat Cheese Crostini– Whatjewwannaeat
- Apple Cheddar Prosciutto Breakfast Cornbread– The Cookie Rookie
- Homemade Crockpot Apple Butter– Frugal Foodie Mama
- Cheddar Apple Biscuits– Simply Southern Baking
- Edam Cheese Baked Apples with Hazelnuts– The Law Students Wife
- Baked Apples from the Microwave– Thrifty Jinxy
- Peanut Butter & Caramel Apple Dip– Juggling Act Mama
- Caramelized Onion, Apple and Gruyere Bites– Take a Bite out of Boca
- Cracker Barrel Old County Store Fried Apples– CopyKat Recipes
- Crockpot Applesauce– A Cedar Spoon
- Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip- Adventures in Coupons
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.