This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Fall has arrived and brought it’s amazingly cool weather with it. I don’t know about you but I need new clothes. This time last year I had just had a baby and nothing fit (I’m sure many of you know how that goes) So this year I need new Fall styles! Heck I just need clothes with long sleeves!
So since I love shopping Target for it’s convenience here are is a mix and match wardrobe from Target. Mix and Match Clothing is perfect to expand any wardrobe, 14 pieces, 15 outfits, or more!
Mix and Match Clothing – Target Fall Styles
- Mossimo Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, Black — $20.99
- Mid-Rise Jeggings, Khaki — $20.99
- Mossimo Straight Leg Jeans — $22.49
- Merona Plaid Shirt Dress — $20.99
- Long Crew Neck Tee — $11.25
- ME Button Down Shirt — $12.74
- MB Drapey Modal Tee — $9.00
- ISANA Embroidered Sweatshirt — $26.24
- Mossimo Plaid Button Down Shirt — $17.24
- Mossimo Textured Stitch Cardigan — $17.24
- Lifestride Abbey Loafers — $44.99
- Marlo Riding Boots — $29.99
- Polka Dot Print Infinity Scarf — $11.24
- Distressed Print Infinity Scarf — $11.24
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Easy Instant Pot Meatloaf with an Old Fashion Twist - February 14, 2020
- 5 Tips on Advancing Your Career and Managing Your Finances as a Military Spouse - February 11, 2020
- Top 6 Places to Find Items to Resell - February 10, 2020