This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Fall has arrived and brought it's amazingly cool weather with it. I don't know about you but I need new clothes. This time last year I had just had a baby and nothing fit (I'm sure many of you know how that goes) So this year I need new Fall styles! Heck I just need clothes with long sleeves!
So since I love shopping Target for it's convenience here are is a mix and match wardrobe from Target. Mix and Match Clothing is perfect to expand any wardrobe, 14 pieces, 15 outfits, or more!
Mix and Match Clothing – Target Fall Styles
- Mossimo Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, Black — $20.99
- Mid-Rise Jeggings, Khaki — $20.99
- Mossimo Straight Leg Jeans — $22.49
- Merona Plaid Shirt Dress — $20.99
- Long Crew Neck Tee — $11.25
- ME Button Down Shirt — $12.74
- MB Drapey Modal Tee — $9.00
- ISANA Embroidered Sweatshirt — $26.24
- Mossimo Plaid Button Down Shirt — $17.24
- Mossimo Textured Stitch Cardigan — $17.24
- Lifestride Abbey Loafers — $44.99
- Marlo Riding Boots — $29.99
- Polka Dot Print Infinity Scarf — $11.24
- Distressed Print Infinity Scarf — $11.24
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.