This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
With being a busy mom and not being a fan of mornings (like at all) I find having a capsule wardrobe saves my sanity and my wallet. I know that if I grab a few items, I will look fully put together despite my lack of effort. I love having my capsule wardrobe set for all seasons, but right now I am building my fall capsule wardrobe. I love fall fashion mostly for the colors!
Fall Fashion – My Favorite Fall Capsule Wardrobe from Kohls
My favorite part of a capsule wardrobe is that I can buy a few pieces now and add to each season when my budget allows. I love the versatility that this provides. If I happen to get a mystery stain (thanks, kids), it is easy to replace pieces as needed. Though first I highly recommend trying the Oxi Clean Gel Stick Stain Remover it has been a life saver for me!
If you do not have a capsule wardrobe now is the time to start one. Here are some awesome starter pieces from Kohls. Make sure to maximize your budget with Kohls coupon codes, using Ebates, Kohls Cash and using the places I get free Amazon gift cards to get Kohls gift cards instead!
Now here are the 13 items you need, they make 15 outfits (maybe more!) that is 3 weeks of clothes for work, talk about a great work wardrobe. Many of these pieces can be used I your summer wardrobe and can also easily transfer toy our winter wardrobe as well!
On to the clothes!
- Chaps Textured Fit & Flare Dress – $75.00
- Sonoma Goods for Life Skinny Jeans – $24.99
- Jennifer Lopez Straight-Leg Jeans – $39.99
- Levi's Slimming Skinny Jeans – $39.99
- Lee Essential Straight Leg Chino Pants – $29.99
- Sonoma High-Low Plaid Shirt – $29.99
- Sonoma Goods for Life Solid Henley – $14.99
- Dana Buchley Paisley Henley Top – $27.99
- LC Conrad Lace Hem Crop Sweater – $30.00
- Candie's Open Front Cardigan – $24.99
- LC Condrad Slit Ankle Boots – $59.99
- Sonoma Suede Ballet Flats – $49.99
- Keds Cable Knit Infinity Scarf – $38.40
Tell me what you think! Also, check out these other great fall looks.
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.