This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
So I am currently down in Florida visiting family, and it is HO-OT. Don’t duh me! I know Florida + Summer = Heat, I grew up here but this just an entirely different beast then up north. I am watching the temperature where my husband is, and it’s 68 degrees when here in Florida it will be 91 degrees F. The heat means different wardrobe (new clothes!), different hair styles (wearing my hair up!), sunglasses and of course a great bathing suit!
Mix & Match Nordstrom Womens Summer Styles
Now I feel like I need to put the typical disclaimer here so here it is:
Yes, I know Nordstrom isn’t considered “frugal” to some of you, but I do write content to help people of every income level. I do not exclude anyone on ANY budget from $1 a month to $10,000,000 a month. So if this post isn’t for you skip it, but if you keep reading, I will show you how I got these outfits for free.
I love being able to score some free clothes!
- BLANKNYC Good Vibes Skinny Jeans – $88.00
- Caslon Drawstring Linen Pants – $59.00
- Madewell Vinefloral Pull On Shorts – $59.50
- Caslon Addison Zip Pocket Shorts – $42.50
- Levi’s 501 Distressed Shorts – $68.00
- Sub Urban Riot Vitamin Sea Tee – $34.00
- Lush Cuff Sleeve Tee – $20.40
- Lush Side Slit Tank – $34.00
- Halogen Knot Front Stripe Tee – $23.90
- Halogen Double V-Neck Shell – $16.80
- Steve Madden Bestii Sandals – $49.90
- Clarks Perri Cove Sandals – $66.91
- Sole Society Capri Faux Leather Tote – $64.95
- Halogen Tasseled Leather Tote – $98.00
So which outfits are you loving? What does your summer wardrobe include? I’d love to hear your summer styles!
- Top 20 Items For Minecraft Gifts - August 19, 2020
- Easy DIY Flintstones Costumes – Fred and Wilma Costume - August 17, 2020
- 38 of the Best Barbie Gift Ideas Your Little Girl Will LOVE! - August 12, 2020