This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Many of you have probably realized we are big Ohio State Fans in this house. This is because my husband is and he as born in Columbus Ohio. His grandfather got him hooked. We don't watch the NFL (much anymore), so we go all out for the NCAA! O-H…. Anyway, I'm a girl, and I'm not about to wear the same outfit every Saturday so here is how to build your own wardrobe with Ohio State apparel.
Build Your Own Wardrobe with Ohio State Apparel
So this is also known as a Capsule wardrobe, and they are becoming pretty popular. I had no idea! They also only work if you remember to wash your clothes one a week and I don't wash them then forget them in the washer only to have to re-wash them. Then dry them twice to get the wrinkles out from forgetting it the first time and then letting them sit in a basket until you wear them again kind of washing them. *GUILTY!*
With a capsule wardrobe, it's less to wash so it should be easier, right?!
Now the need for an Ohio State Apparel capsule wardrobe came when we spend some time in Columbus visiting family. On game day Saturdays the whole town is covered in red and silver and if they win that week? The town continues to wear those colors all week! So my one little Ohio State shirt would not work. Plus I don't look very good in red. Thankfully I was able to find many outfits that are not straight up red!
These items come from both Target and Amazon don't forget you can earn both Target and Amazon gift card from my 45 places to earn free Amazon gift cards.
- Fulen Ohio State V-Neck Tee (Amazon) – $15.51
- LQYG Contrast Color Ohio State Tee (Amazon) – $21.50
- PNHK The Ohio State Tee (Amazon) – $21.18
- Yolo Trends Ohio Football Tee (Amazon) – $16.99
- Merona Ultimate Scoop Tee (Target) – $9.00
- Merona Modern Ankle Pants (Target) – $27.99
- Mossimo Mid-Rise Bootcut Jeans (Target) – $29.99
- Mossimo Mid-Rise Dark Wash Jeggings (Target) – $29.99
- Mossimo Mid-Rise Jean Shorts (Target) – $19.99
- Mossimo Bermuda Shorts (Target) – $22.99
- Bradford Exchange I Love Ohio State Sneakers (Amazon) – $69.95
- Merona Ona Scrunch Ballet Flats (Target) – $16.99
- Rosemarie Ohio State Charm Bracelet (Amazon) – $35.99
- KyDoc Adjustable Ohio State Trucker Hat (Amazon) – $13.38
- Sandol Ohio State Handbag (Amazon) – $49.99
Now your kiddos shouldn't be left out of the fun! Like this super cute I have a Michigan in My Diaper onesie perfect for any baby, or this Ohio State Tutu Dress great for any girl! Pair it with this Ohio State flower headband.
Little boys don't have to be left out either! This adorable Mickey Mouse Ohio State Tee is one of my favorites.
Of course, none of them top my all time favorite Ohio State baby item! That would be this ‘I have a Michigan in my diaper' onesie. Sorry, not sorry, Michigan Fans!
So no matter how you build your own wardrobe just make sure to have fun with it!
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Every Hero Sweats with Gillette & Operation Homefront - March 8, 2019
- Lesson Plans for Farmer Boy By Laura Ingalls Wilder - February 26, 2019
- Easy Instant Pot Lasagna Recipe - February 22, 2019