This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Summer is here. It's hot. It's patriotic season. That means we are rolling out the shorts and tank tops. If we are lucky we are adding some new clothes to our selection. Maybe you are like me and have lost some weight since last summer. I've actually gone down a few sizes and have noticed that my shorts don't fit, and most of my shirts look awkard on me now. A few that do fit i've found the mysterious stain on thanks to 4 kids, and that left me with my layering tanks and a whole 2 shirts for my summer heat clothes. This means I was on the hunt to find new clothes. I alway find the cutest things at Kohls and try to shop their first because if you find teh right sale, with Kohls Cash you can score! Here are my tops picks for Kohls Womens Clothing Summer Styles.
Mix & Match Kohls Womens Clothing Summer Styles
Since I love saving money I had to make sure I checked out my sites where I earn Amazon Gift Cards and see where I could cash in for some Kohl's Gift Cards instead. I skipped the totes because I'm partial to my Coach bag and was able to score some great sales and $200 in gift cards and only paid $40 out of pocket!
- Sonoma Goods for Life Anytime Bermuda Shorts – $19.99
- Apt 9 Modern Fit Cuffed Denim Shorts – $27.99
- Chaps Modern Fit Bermuda Shorts, White -$34.99
- Apt 9 City Shorts, Empire Purple – $27.99
- Simply Vera Wang Cuffed Jean Capris – $29.99
- Sonoma Goods for Life Slubbed Lace Tee – $17.99
- Apt 9 Pleated Crepe Tank – $19.99
- Sonoma Goods for Life Patriotic Graphic Tee – $6.99
- Dana Buchman Tiered Chiffon Tank – $17.99
- Apt 9 Studded Tunic Tank – $19.99
- SO Gladiator Sandals, Black – $18.99
- Sonoma Goods for Life Cork Wedge Sandals – $24.99
- Chaps Caley Reversible Tote – $48.30
- Croft & Barrow Floral Satchel – $34.99
Which outfit is your favorite? I love the bottom left one, it's simple and comfy!
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- 12 Summer Fun On a Budget Ideas - August 5, 2019
- 12 Mind Blowing Tips on How to Make Money at Flea Markets - July 31, 2019
- 10 Amazingly Cheap Bread Dinner Ideas – Meals with Bread - July 29, 2019