This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Spring is here! Spring is here! I'm so excited! I want my cute clothes back and dresses and skirts! But there is one problem. See I've been losing weight this past year, so none of my spring outfits fit me anymore. Yes, it's a GOOD problem BUT still an issue that means I get to go SHOPPING!
But I don't have a huge budget to shop with. I have some free Target Gift Cards I earned from Swagbucks. $150 in gift cards I earned last month to be exact so I put together some outfits to pick up. Keep in mind you don't need everything, use what you already have. If you have leggings and jeans to use great, get some new shirts. I have some capris and jeans that fit right now, and I already have a purse hubby bought me. I will also be using shoes I already have, but pretty much everything else is on my list!
Mix and Match Spring Outfits from Target
Here is why I love this. 15 items and you have 15 outfits or 3 weeks of clothes! How awesome! This is especially import since we live and travel fulltime in our RV. Space is everything! Also, notice most of the clothes are slip on and go, I am a very simple girl and don't do a whole lot of fuss. Heck, I just don't have time with 4 kids, hubby, a dog, and traveling? ‘Ain't nobody got time for that!'…. Yeah, I so went there… I'm sorry.
Back to clothes…. Here is what is on my list.
- Isani Poppy Print Halter Dress – $34.99
- Merona Kick Flare Ankle Pants – $27.99
- Xhilaration Basic Leggings – $10.00
- Mossimo Low Rise Skinny Jeans – $2.99
- Crafted by Lee Curvy Fit Straight Leg Jeans – $29.99
- Merona Pintuck Henley Shell – $17.99
- Merona 3/4 Sleeve Boatneck Tee – $4.20
- Merona Chambray Tunic – $27.99
- Who What Wear All Over Printed Tee – $17.99
- Merona Striped Ponte Blazer – $29.99
- Celine Ballet Flats – $22.99
- Sonora Thong Sandals – $19.99
- Merona Tote Handbag – $49.99
- Merona Solid Packable Straw Tote – $29.99
- Mossimo Aqua Scarf – $14.99
What items are you adding to your spring wardrobe?
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Saving Money on Baby Products With Always My Baby and Food Lion - January 11, 2019
- Farmhouse Rag Wreath DIY - January 7, 2019
- Better-For-You Snacks With Boulder Canyon Authentic Foods - January 5, 2019