Doesn't pottery barn have some of the cutest room designs? This new one of the navy outdoor patio set is what I would love for my back yard, but Pottery Barn is a bit out of my budget. The original set from the picture would have cost me over $3,000 from Pottery Barn. So I went on a hunt and turned this:
Into something, I could afford from Target. While everything listed would cost about $640. I for one am not buying everything all at once and two I am using gift cards, I earn when I earn $210+ extra a month. So realistically in about 3 months, I could have this whole set free.
Pottery Barn for Less – Navy Conversation Patio Set
I am starting by focusing on the key pieces, the loveseat, the chairs, the rug and the throw pillows. I will build on the set from there and actually personalize it a bit more. I want to add in more of a nautical theme. I am looking to add this Sail Away throw pillow to my set and this silver sailboat sculpture. I also have a few glass ball fishing floats I picked up a few years back to add to the look.
If you wish to stick to the original from Pottery Barn here is what you will need.
- Threshold Ft. Walton Love Seat (Target) – $119.99
—> Compare to $1,348.00 at Pottery Barn
- Harper 2-Piece Metal Patio Chairs (Target) – $139.99
—> Compare to $1,156.00 at Pottery Barn
- Safevieh Arnedo Garden Stool (Target) – $79.19
—> Compare to $199.00 at Pottery Barn
- Blake Metal Patio End Table (Target) – $41.99
—> Compare to $319.00 at Pottery Barn
- Marina Stripe Outdoor Pillow (Target) – $44.99
- Smith & Hawken Hickory Strip Patio Rug (Target) – $119.99
—> Compare to $611.00 at Pottery Barn
- Threshold Deep Sitting Patio Pillow (Target) – $23.99
- Metal Lantern with LED Candle (Target) – $39.99
- 2 pc. Threshold Coral Flower Outdoor Pillow (Target) – $23.00
- Threshold Woven Throw Blanket (Target) – $19.99
What do you think? I love this look for cookouts and can't wait to put it together.