This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Doesn't pottery barn have some of the cutest room designs? This new one of the navy outdoor patio set is what I would love for my back yard, but Pottery Barn is a bit out of my budget. The original set from the picture would have cost me over $3,000 from Pottery Barn. So I went on a hunt and turned this:
Into something, I could afford from Target. While everything listed would cost about $640. I for one am not buying everything all at once and two I am using gift cards, I earn when I earn $210+ extra a month. So realistically in about 3 months, I could have this whole set free.
Pottery Barn for Less – Navy Conversation Patio Set
I am starting by focusing on the key pieces, the loveseat, the chairs, the rug and the throw pillows. I will build on the set from there and actually personalize it a bit more. I want to add in more of a nautical theme. I am looking to add this Sail Away throw pillow to my set and this silver sailboat sculpture. I also have a few glass ball fishing floats I picked up a few years back to add to the look.
If you wish to stick to the original from Pottery Barn here is what you will need.
- Threshold Ft. Walton Love Seat (Target) – $119.99
—> Compare to $1,348.00 at Pottery Barn
- Harper 2-Piece Metal Patio Chairs (Target) – $139.99
—> Compare to $1,156.00 at Pottery Barn
- Safevieh Arnedo Garden Stool (Target) – $79.19
—> Compare to $199.00 at Pottery Barn
- Blake Metal Patio End Table (Target) – $41.99
—> Compare to $319.00 at Pottery Barn
- Marina Stripe Outdoor Pillow (Target) – $44.99
- Smith & Hawken Hickory Strip Patio Rug (Target) – $119.99
—> Compare to $611.00 at Pottery Barn
- Threshold Deep Sitting Patio Pillow (Target) – $23.99
- Metal Lantern with LED Candle (Target) – $39.99
- 2 pc. Threshold Coral Flower Outdoor Pillow (Target) – $23.00
- Threshold Woven Throw Blanket (Target) – $19.99
What do you think? I love this look for cookouts and can't wait to put it together.
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Southern Baked Bacon Broccoli Mac and Cheese Recipe - September 16, 2019
- Easy Wine Cork Pumpkins Craft – PERFECT for Fall | Wine Cork Crafts - September 13, 2019
- The BEST Labor Inducing Cookies – Labor Cookies Recipe - September 9, 2019