This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Warm weather is here and that means strawberries and blueberries are coming into season, (if they aren't already where you live!) While my kids will eat the blueberries alone as a snack and think I'm spoiling them, I like to incorporate it in out foods too. Mostly desserts and breakfasts. So this year I hunted down so new recipes to try and made a list and I put together some of my favorites too. Take a look below and let me know what you think!
27 Mouth-Watering Blueberry Desserts Roundup
Let me tell you I am excited about the Blueberry Croissant Puff, the Blueberry Pie Bars, and the blueberry cheesecake roll up! YUM!
- The Frugal Navy Wife – Blueberry Pancake Bites
- Brown Eyed Baker – Blueberry Buckle
- The Comfort of Cooking – Lemon-Glazed Buttermilk Blueberry Muffins
- Delish Knowledge – Blueberry Lemon Chia Donuts
- Fit Foodie Finds – Creamy Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding
- The Girl Who Ate Everything – Blueberry Croissant Puff
- Eat. Drink. Love. – Blueberry Strawberry Crumble
- Totally the Bomb – Spring Has Sprung Mango Blueberry Smoothie
- The Frugal Navy Wife – Overnight Blueberry French Toast
- Amanda's Cookin' – Easy Blueberry Upside Down Cake
- Bless This Mess – Blueberry Pie Bars
- Spend With Pennies – Blueberry Cheesecake Roll Ups (Oven Baked)
- Brown Eyed Baker – Fresh Blueberry Pie
- The Comfort of Cooking – Banana and Blueberry Pancakes with Cinnamon-Vanilla Butter
- Delish Knowledge – Wild Blueberry Corn Muffins (Gluten-Free & Vegan)
- The Girl Who Ate Everything – Blueberry Custard Pie
- Eat. Drink. Love. – Blueberry Zucchini Bread
- This Girl's Life Blog – Quick and Easy Blueberry Cobbler
- Totally the Bomb – Mini Blueberry Donuts
- Amanda's Cookin' – Grilled Pound Cake with Blueberry Sauce and Ricotta Cream
- Brown Eyed Baker – Blueberry Bagels
- The Comfort of Cooking – Lemon-Blueberry Crumb Muffins
- Delish Knowledge – Wild Blueberry Chia Jam
- The Girl Who Ate Everything – Blueberry Lemon Crescent Ring
- Eat. Drink. Love. – Lemon Yogurt Cookies with Blueberry Frosting
- This Mama Loves – Blueberry Coffee Muffins
- Totally the Bomb – Fruit and Granola Parfait
What is your favorite blueberry dessert?
Find even more Easy Meals
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- 12 Summer Fun On a Budget Ideas - August 5, 2019
- 12 Mind Blowing Tips on How to Make Money at Flea Markets - July 31, 2019
- 10 Amazingly Cheap Bread Dinner Ideas – Meals with Bread - July 29, 2019