This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Spring is coming! Spring is coming! While you may not believe me, and I can’t say I blame you if you have over a foot of snow on the ground like do, but REALLY Spring IS coming and I know this because it’s supposed to be in the 50’s this coming week here in PA! So Check out this idea for spring outfits. Every once in a while I will wear pants with a pattern like this but not always so I love that this outfit can so easily be worn with jeans as well! If it’s cold out then add a sweater! This outfit as so many possibilities!
Style Saturday: Floral & Feminine Spring Outfits
I love affordable this outfit is! take away the earrings and it’s under $100! plus then it’s so easy to mix and match the pieces with other items in your wardrobe! So here is what is included in this outfit!
- Slub Knit Tee, Heather Orange — $12.94
- Pixie Pants, Floral — $25.00
- Chambray Smoking Flats — $24.94
- Apt 9 Crocheted Scarf — $11.99
- Faux Leather Cross Body Bag — $24.94
- LC Conrad Starburst Stud Earrings — $8.40
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Easy Instant Pot Meatloaf with an Old Fashion Twist - February 14, 2020
- 5 Tips on Advancing Your Career and Managing Your Finances as a Military Spouse - February 11, 2020
- Top 6 Places to Find Items to Resell - February 10, 2020