You might remember me raving about the Teach My Preschooler set my kids loved and we learned so much from. I won’t lie I LOVE this company they are geared toward helping your children learn! Oh and before we get too much further I want to make sure you know this company is Woman Owned! As a mom, I love supporting other moms!
As I’m sure you know they have the Teach My Baby Kits that help your baby learn basic vocab words. Then they have the Teach My Toddler Kit, which is the next step up. This kit teaches your toddler the basics, numbers colors, shapes, the alphabet and more. Their next step up is the Teach My Preschooler Kit. The preschooler kit helps start your child on the path to reading, with phonics, helps get them starting with writing, counting higher numbers, motor skills and basic addition and subtraction. Each kit also had a bathtub kit to help make bath time fun and educational as well.
Well, now they have expanded with their Teach My Kindergartner Kit.
As you can see this kit has everything your child needs for Kindergarten. From reading and sight words to money, telling time, learning seasons and weather, and how to read a calendar. You can teach your kid everything they will learn in Kindergarten, and it takes only 20 minutes day!
The best part is everything is reusable so you can reuse it for each of your kids and not have to buy any extras or worksheets again.
Here is what you get:
The Deluxe Kit Contains:
- Teach My Kindergartener Spelling Learning Set
- Teach My Kindergartener Money Learning Set
- Teach My Kindergartener The Time Learning Set
- Teach My Kindergartener The Year Learning Set
- 52 Double-Sided Spelling flashcards (100 Words)
- 52 Magnetic letter tiles
- Wipe-off spelling board
- Wallet & play money
- Money Flashcards
- Wipe-off analog clock
- Digital time maker
- Wipe-off time book
- Date maker
- 70 Date, weather & season cards
- Wipe-off calendar book
- Teaching guide
- Storage case
You can see their kits in action on their YouTube Channel.
I received the above product to conduct my review. All opinions remain my own.
- How to Make the World a Better Place - June 26, 2020
- How to Keep Your Clothes Extra Clean & Make Them Last Longer with Gain Ultra Flings - June 24, 2020
- Hershey’s Double Chocolate No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe - June 19, 2020