This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Decorating a new home or re decorating the one I’m on is one of my favorite things to do! I love looking at home decor magazines but the looks they display are so expensive! This this teal and grey West Elm living room with everything it is over $3000!! OUCH! I’m LUCKY if I can talk a $1,000 budget out of hubby and that is after month of saving!
I have included many things to make this room but to do it they way I want I can do it under $1,000. You can take this cost down even more by shopping thrift stores and garage sales and re doing pieces like recovering the couch or painting the lamp.
Teal and Grey West Elm Living Room for Less
- Tufted Upholstered Love Seat (Target) — $386.99
—> Compare to $1,099.00 from West Elm
- Poundex Round Coffee Table (Amazon) — $214.09
—> Compare to $349.00 from West Elm
- Mudhut Perdana Console Table (Target) — $107.99
—> Compare to $399.00 from West Elm
- Brushed Steel Stacked Floor Lamp (Target) — $79.99
—> Compare to $399 from West Elm
- Brentwood Faux Fur Throw Pillow (Amazon) — $27.21
—> Compare to $135.00 from West Elm
- Threshold Woven Square Pouf (Target) — $59.99
- Rizzy Home Cable Knit Throw Blanket (Target) — $54.00
- Nearly Natural Orchid Plant (Target) — $63.74
- Torre & Tagus White Vase (Target) — $45.04
- Octagon Area Rug, 8×10 (Target) — $305.99
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020