Did you know that May 20th is National #StreamingDay? There is no better time to watch The Eleventh on the Feeln Roku channel.
What is Feeln? Feeln is the exclusive streaming provider of Hallmark Hall of Fame movies.
So like I said May 20th is National Streaming day. #NationalStreamingDay is a day when the streaming industry comes together to encourage streamers around the world to watch their favorites movies and celebrate the occasion. In light of this holiday, Feeln is giving away three Roku Streaming Sticks.
So let me get this straight, there is a whole day that ENCOURAGES you to stay cuddled up and watch TV? I’m so there!
Who is Feeln?
Feeln is the leading streaming service that brings you heartfelt stories of love and togetherness, anytime, anywhere. All movies are handpicked so you spend less time searching and more time with the stories you love. Feeln brings home the exclusive library of Hallmark Hall of Fame features, Hollywood movies and TV series, and award-winning originals you won’t find anywhere else.
To celebrate National Streaming Day Feeln is releasing “The Eleventh.”
What is “The Eleventh”?
We are delighted to announce that Feeln has a new weekly series called “The Eleventh.” Among its cast are Academy-Award- and Emmy-winning actress Cloris Leachman, Emmy winner Ed Asner, Florence Henderson of “The Brady Bunch,” and also stars Chris Atkins (“Blue Lagoon”) and Tracy Nelson (“Down and Out in Beverly Hills”).
If you love Life Time Movie and show, then this show is for you! I was hooked, family bonds, mystery, lying, deception, hope, healing, it’s all there. Plus as a mom, I saw it on a whole other level of what parents do for our kids; we never know if it’s right or wrong! We do what we think is best and pray for the best!
Watch the trailer below I bet you ill be hooked!
Now to celebrate National Streaming Day Roku was you to enter to WIN a Roku® Streaming Stick® and be able to watch full episodes of ‘The Eleventh’ on Feeln. Enter now it’s really easy!
A little bit more on Feeln
- They have a curated collection of Hollywood movies
- They are the exclusive streaming provider of Hallmark Hall of Fame movies
- Feeln Original Short Films and their “teachable moments” provide positive messages and stories about the triumph of the human spirit that lead to rich family discussions
- The price of service is low compared to other streaming services (As Low As $1.99/mo)
- They are available on devices such as AppleTV, Roku, Tablets, and SmartPhones
Let me know how you liked the show!
This post is sponsored by Feeln in conjunction with Blog Meets Brand, and I have been compensated for my participation. All opinions are my own.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020