Tropical Summer Watermelon Slushie
With summer coming to an end it's time to savor the last of those summer snacks and treats! Watermelon is one of my favorite summertime foods! I love it in drinks, dessert, dinner and even just as a snack! Here is one of my favorite drink recipes, a Watermelon Slushie! It's the perfect way to cool off and enjoy a great treat!
- 1 cup of ice, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 cups watermelon (minus the seeds)
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey
Place everything in the mixer and blend together until it reaches desired consistency. Served perfect with a side of wtermelon. This makes enough for 3 small glasses!
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020