This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Tropical Summer Watermelon Slushie
With summer coming to an end it’s time to savor the last of those summer snacks and treats! Watermelon is one of my favorite summertime foods! I love it in drinks, dessert, dinner and even just as a snack! Here is one of my favorite drink recipes, a Watermelon Slushie! It’s the perfect way to cool off and enjoy a great treat!
- 1 cup of ice, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 cups watermelon (minus the seeds)
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey
Place everything in the mixer and blend together until it reaches desired consistency. Served perfect with a side of wtermelon. This makes enough for 3 small glasses!
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020