This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Ever flip through a home decor magazine and wish you could have your living room look like the one in the picture? I've done that all the time. My husband loves modern furniture and he recently pointed out this modern living room from West Elm to me.
This designer room will cost you over $4,000 to recreate OUCH! I knew I could do it for less! So hunted down some 0f my favorite designer haunts and was able to make this room for less.
This room for less? You can do it for less than $1,500. You can spend a little more to add some more flair to it. You can use your free Amazon Gift Cards to save some money and grab some Target Gift Cards from Swagbucks to save even more money on this room. Of course, don't forget to check out your local thrift stores first you never know what treasure you can unearth!
West Elm Modern Living Room for Less
So here are the items I found. I think I like the room for less better then I like the designer room! I personally love the room for less pillows. Though I'm a sucker for blue! Plus I love the lamp, something about the bubbles and all I feel for it. What do you think?
- Homelegance Bonded Leather Sofa (Amazon) – $449.00
—> Compare to $1,999.00 at West Elm
- Colin Tufted Club Chair (Target) – $579.99
- Asmara Coffee Table (Target) – $179.99
—> Compare to $349.00 at West Elm
- Newport Grey Area Rug (Target) – $251.99
—> Compare to $929.00 at West Elm
- Threshold Chenille Diamond Throw (Target) – $19.99
- Turned Floor Lamp (Target) – $59.99
—> Compare to $399.00 at West Elm
- Khristian A Howell Throw Pillow (Target) – $55.99
- European Floral Compass Medallion Pillow (Amazon) – $9.99
- Geometric Art Print (Amazon) – $15.99
- Nearly Natural Faux Ficus Tree (Target) – $159.99
What do you think of the room for less? What is your favorite spot? Let us know in the comments below.