This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Coca Cola Pork Chop Recipe
I love simple recipes, A few steps mix and go. That is why I love this Coca Cola Pork Chop Recipe. Not only that my kids love it and that is a big deal being my son is SUCH a picky eater! I think it's the idea of it being covered in ketch up and soda which is a special treat since they aren't allowed to drink soda.
4 – 6 Pork chops
2 cups of Ketchup
1 can Coca Cola
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Season the Pork chops with Salt and Pepper then using a skillet brown both sides of pork chops
2. Mix together coca cola and ketchup. Add a little more as needed. You need enough to fully cover the pork chops.
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Fun Educational Math Activities – Try This Bicycle Math - September 18, 2017
- Amazing Homemade Uncrustables to Try Right Now - September 15, 2017
- Bonding with Baby and Staying Hands-free – Tips You Need - September 14, 2017