This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I don’t know about you, but I like decorating for July 4th. Why? Well, it’s all patriotic decor which I can put up for Memorial Day and leave up until Labor Day. So it’s basically my summer decor. It may go by many names, patriotic, Americana but it’s all just summer. One thing I like to do is make much of my holiday decor. I’m not the greatest DIYer, but it’s fun and therapeutic. So I have started to tackle a few 4th of July wreaths.
16 of the Best 4th of July Wreaths
My first wreath was the Yarn Wreath. Then I took the extra yarn and made some patriotic yarn stars for decor as well. My first adventure into the tulle wreaths was this Ohio State tulle wreath I made. I have many wreaths bookmarked to try out, I just can’t decide where to start next! I am loving the clothes pin wreath and the bandana one. My kids want to make the rustic wreath. Where do I start?!
1. July 4th Yarn Wreath – The Frugal Navy Wife
2. Summertime, Deco Mesh Wreath– Crafts N Coffee
3. Dollar Store DIY Patriotic Wreath Under $5 – The Frugal Fairy
4. DIY Patriotic Burlap Wreath – Gym Craft Laundry
5. Patriotic Clothes Pin Wreath – Coffee with Us 3
6. DIY Patriotic Tulle Wreath – Rock a Bye Parents
7. Easy, Red, White & Blue Bandana Wreath – Crafts N Coffee
8. Texas State Flag Wreath – Six Dollar Family
9. Easy DIY Flag Wreath – Anns Entitled Life
10. DIY an indoor-outdoor, Fringed Patriotic Wreath – Crafts N Coffee
11. Red, White and Blue Star Wreath – Ribbons and Glue
12. Rustic July 4th Patriotic Wreathe – You Brew My Tea
13. Patriotic Dahlia Wreath – Typically Simple
14. Summertime, Deco Mesh Wreath – Crafts N Coffee
15. July 4th Tulle Wreath – The Jenny Evolution
16. DIY Patriotic Rag Wreath – Ribbons and Glue
So tell me which wreath is your favorite? Where do I start?
- 11 Money Secrets of the Amish – Things They Make Instead of Buy - April 20, 2020
- Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe - April 17, 2020
- 14 Ways to Build An Emergency Fund Without Pulling From Your Budget - April 13, 2020