This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I feel like I need to start this post off with a disclaimer. I know Nordstrom isn't what some of you call frugal clothing. Last time I posted about Nordstrom I had some not so happy readers. But let me remind you. I write for people from ALL budgets not just those on an E3 salary but those as well that are making 100k a year but trying to stay on a budget. With that said read below and I will share how you can score some (or all) of these outfits for free if you have a few extra hours a week.
Mix & Match Nordstrom Summer Outfits
Ok now on to the how to get these awesome outfits at a huge discount or for free! The easiest way to save even more money is to make sure you shop online via Ebates and get cash back on your online shopping. It's free and if you are a new member you get a $10 gift card when you make your first purchase on top of the cash back.
Next if you have a few hours a week check out how I earn $210+ in Free Amazon Gift Cards. These places pay cash as well, and you can use that money for your outfits. The same way you can get cash from most of the places on my list of 45 places to earn Amazon Gift Cards. You can earn enough to grab one outfit free or enough to get all of them for free. That's up to you!
- Caslon Drawstring Linen Pants – $48.00
- Kut from the Kloth Boyfriend Katherine Shorts – $51.75
- Hinge Floral High Waist Shorts – $48.00
- Wit & Wisdom Wide Cuff Boyfriend Jeans – $40.80
- Hue Distressed Denim Leggings – $36.18
- Caslon Lace Trim Tank – $38.00
- Lush Side Slit Tank – $34.00
- Pleione Split Neck Top – $48.00
- Hinge Print Racerback Tank – $48.00
- Lush Woven Tunic – $44.00
- Dolce Vita Delila Two Tone Sandals – $89.95
- Kristin Cavallari Belle Lace Sandals – $109.95
- Hinge Open Stitch Scarf – $28.00
- Sole Society Faux Leather Trapeze Tote – $59.95
- Casca Faux Leather Crossbody Bag – $36.00
Do you love these summer outfits from Nordstrom as much as I do? Which ones are you snagging?
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- 12 Summer Fun On a Budget Ideas - August 5, 2019
- 10 Amazingly Cheap Bread Dinner Ideas – Meals with Bread - July 29, 2019
- DIY Glass Cleaner Recipe – Better Than Windex - July 23, 2019