This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I love fall! It brings some of my favorite foods including apples! We love to go apple picking so I am always grabbing great recipes to use as well. Today here are some of my favorite easy apple breakfast recipes!
25 Easy Apple Breakfast Recipes Round Up
There is nothing like waking up to the smell of slow cooker apple pie oatmeal in the fall. It's one of my favorite time in my house. I love easy recipes and this is by far it! Put it in the slow cooker before bed, on low and wake up int he morning to a hot breakfast, and a wonderful smelling house!
If you like me, always over pick apples in the fall. Here are a few more recipes you won't want to miss!
- Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole – Wonky Wonderful
- Apple-Almond Streusel Muffins – An Edible Mosaic
- Slow Cooker Apple Pie Oatmeal – Frugal Navy Wife
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Doughnuts – Deals From MS Do
- Apple Butter Muffins – Andreas Recipes
- Apple Pie Pancakes – I Eat Therefore I Cook
- Caramel Apple Biscuit Bake– Table for Seven
- Oven Baked Dutch Apple Pancake– Table for Seven
- Applesauce Muffins with Brown Sugar Topping– Juggling Act Mama
- Apple Cherry Pear Almond Breakfast Muffins– A Healthy Life For Me
- Banana Apple Spice Bread– Liv Life
- Caramel Apple Streusel Cupcakes– Courtney's Sweets
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt– Courtney's Sweets
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Pancakes– The Roasted Root
- Spiced Apple Carrot Muffins– The Roasted Root
- Healthy Apple Cobble Muffins– Two Healthy Kitchens
- Apple Pie Pancakes– I Eat Therefore I Cook
- Vegan Apple Pear Streusel Bars– Because I Like Chocolate
- Caramel Apple Bars– Snappy Gourmet
- Bacon Apple Pancakes– Nutmeg Nanny
- Caramel Apple Scones– Amy's Healthy Baking
- Apple Bran Muffins– Amy's Healthy Baking
- Apple Nut Pancakes with Cider Syrup and Bacon– Neighbor Food Blog
- Apple Butter Pecan Sticky Buns– Grumpy's Honeybunch
- Apple Filled Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Walnut Frosting– Grumpy's Honey Bunch
More Easy Meals
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- 12 Genius Tips to Stop Spending Money - September 27, 2019
- 5 Painless Ways to Save Money – Save $25 TODAY! - September 25, 2019
- Easy Weeknight Hawaiian Chicken Pineapple Kabobs Recipe - September 20, 2019