This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
One of my favorite things about fall is the pumpkin drinks. I found out about the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino last year and this year I am on a mission to make it and save some money (and get hubby addicted as well!) Here is the recipe I am using!
- 1 and 1/2 cups cold coffee
- 1 and 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- whipped cream, optional
Brew the coffee and refrigerate. Coffee MUST be very cold.
In a bowl, whisk the milk, pumpkin, maple syrup,pumpkin pie spice together until combined. Pour into ice cube tray and allow to freeze.
Once your coffee is cold & pumpkin ice cubes are frozen, add everything to your blender and blend on high until smooth and icy. Add more milk if your blender isn’t blending it well. Taste test and adjust as needed. Top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
More Copycat Recipe
- Summer Fun on a Budget - July 9, 2020
- Over 700 Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils From Disney to Kate Middleton - July 6, 2020
- Best Margarita Recipe – Easy Slushie Margarita Recipe - June 29, 2020