This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I have a weakness for copycat Starbucks recipes especially Starbucks Frappuccino and come Christmas I love their peppermint hot chocolate. I love using the Starbucks app and giving myself an allowance to be able to buy via the app. But that allowance doesn't stretch well, so I started to learn how to make many of this stuff at home.
28 Copycat Starbucks Recipes
Since I make much of this at home as I can, I thought I'd share some of the best copycat Starbucks recipes from across the internet with you. From the famous Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino to one of the more popular discontinued items. Even one of my favorites, the vanilla bean scones. So here are 28 of my favorite recipes along with several I can't wait to try out!
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappe – Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Starbucks CopyCat Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino Recipe – Life is Poppin
- Copycat Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino Recipe – Thrifty Jinxy
- STARBUCKS EGGNOG LATTE COPYCAT RECIPE – The Jenny Evolution
- Strawberries and Cream Starbucks Frappuccino Copycat – Baking Beauty
- Starbuck’s Vanilla Bean Scones – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Green Tea Lemonade – Starbucks Inspired – Hillbilly House Wife
- DIY Starbucks Frappuccino – Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- DIY STARBUCKS CHAI TEA LATTE RECIPE – The Jenny Evolution
- Copycat Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino – Life is Poppin
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe – Thrifty Jinxy
- Copycat Cinnamon Roll Frap – Teaspoon of Goodness
- Caramel Frappuccino (Starbucks Copycat) – Baking Beauty
- Starbucks Hot Chocolate Copycat Recipe – Thrifty Northwest Mom
- Snickers Frappuccino: A Starbucks Secret Menu Copycat – Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino – Life is Poppin
- Copycat Starbucks Birthday Cake Frappuccino Recipe – Sweep Tight
- TOASTY GRAHAM COFFEE LATTE WITH CINNAMON WHIP – Spabettie
- STARBUCKS HAZELNUT HOT COCOA RECIPE – The Jenny Evolution
- HOMEMADE JAVA CHIP FRAPPUCCINO – LeeLicious
- Copycat Starbucks Raspberry Swirl Moist Pound Cake Recipe -Baking Beauty
- Copycat Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino Recipe – Sweep Tight
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe – Teaspoon of Goodness
- SALTED CARAMEL MOCHA BROWNIE CUPS – Inside BruCrew Life
- COPYCAT STARBUCKS GINGERBREAD LOAF – Noshing with the Nolands
- Discontinued Orange Spice Iced Coffee – Kitchen Treaty
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf Recipe – Life Tastes Good
So which one are you excited about? The birthday cake frappuccino is one I can't wait to try out! What copycat Starbucks recipe do you make at home to save money?
More Copycat Recipes You May Want to Try!
See even more at Easy Meals
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Saving Money on Baby Products With Always My Baby and Food Lion - January 11, 2019
- Farmhouse Rag Wreath DIY - January 7, 2019
- Better-For-You Snacks With Boulder Canyon Authentic Foods - January 5, 2019