This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I won’t lie I LOVE the Chick Fil A Chicken Salad Sandwich, but let’s face it it can get expensive to eat there as much as I have a craving for it! So I started my hunt for a copycat recipe and this is the best and closest I can get and it works for me! Some recipes have mentioned adding a bit of cinnamon and I’ve had some people say that too. This was one of our first Chick Fil A Copycat Recipes.
Copycat Chick Fil A Chicken Salad Sandwich
If you are going to stop in at Chick-Fil-A instead of making this sandwich yourself make sure you get a discounted Chick-Fil-A gift card to save money on your purchase! You can also take my method of earning $210 a month in Amazon Gift Cards and cash out for Pay Pal instead to pay for your addiction 😉 Can’t beat some free Chick-Fil-A YUM!
Ok on to the super yummy recipe.
1 cup cooked chicken (I use the white meat from the chicken breast but you can use whatever you have)
1/4 cup Celery, diced
1 Hard-Boiled Egg, diced
2 tbsp Relish (I use sweet but you can use dill too)
1/3 cup mayo
Salt & Pepper to taste
4 slices Wheat (or White) Bread, toasted
Leaf of lettuce
Combine chicken, mayo, relish, egg, celery, salt & pepper.
Top 2 slices of bread with lettuce.
Add half the chicken mixture to one Slice of toast and the other half to the 2nd slice of toast.
Top with remaining slices of bread to make your sandwich.
While this recipe makes two sandwiches they are very filling and the chicken mixture does hold well in the fridge for a few days.
Mom Chef Recipes featured this recipe in their back to school lunches post!
If you liked this copycat Chick fil A chicken salad sandwich recipe here is more copycat recipes you might want to try!
- 1 cup cooked chicken, I use the white meat from the Chicken breast but you can use whatever you have
- 1/4 cup Celery, diced
- 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, diced
- 2 tbsp Relish
- 1/3 cup mayo
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 slices Wheat, or White Bread, toasted
- Leaf of lettuce
- Combine chicken, mayo, relish, egg, celery, salt & pepper.
- Top 2 slices of bread with lettuce.
- Add half the chicken mixture to one Slice of toast and the other half to the 2nd slice of toast.
- Top with remaining slices of bread to make your sandwich.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020