This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Is your family addicted to Chick Fil A like mine is? My husband recently requested I make a copycat Chick Fil A sauce when he had the sauce for the first time. How can I say no when is he is looking to save some money? This is one of our many Chick Fil A Copycat Recipes.
Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce Recipe
I have a confession. Until a few months ago I had never had Chick Fil A Sauce. I’ve always been more of a sweet and sour girl. Then one day when we went through the drive-thru we found in our bag along with our Polynesian sauce a packet of Chick Fil A sauce. Hubby and I both decided to stray from out normal and give it a try. He loved it a bit more than me, sorry but I’m still a sweet a sour girl.
After that lunch, he asked me to find a copycat Chick fil A sauce recipe to go with our copycat Chick Fil A Nuggets recipe, so I went on a hunt. It’s not or hard they have to list the ingredients on the packet, the true test is getting the right amount of each ingredient. This means a little testing two complete fails, a little adjusting, and I finally got the recipe right.
Now I’m not going to lie. What kind of BBQ sauce you use will make a huge impact, this also lets you make it your own if you wish to tweak it a bit. I like using my Easy Homemade Hickory BBQ Sauce Recipe, but hubby doesn’t because then it doesn’t taste like the real Chick Fil A sauce. He actually prefers using Bulls Eye BBQ Sauce.
Ok on to the recipe!
Here is what you need to make copycat Chick fil A sauce.
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
Ok, this is super easy to make 2 step ready?
1. First whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, mustard, lemon juice and BBQ sauce. Mix it all together really good.
2. Next, make sure to store in refrigerator in a closed container and enjoy!
Yep, that is it. Super easy and super yummy!
If you liked this copycat Chick fil A recipe then try my Copycat Chick-Fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich because this is one of my personal favorites!
- First whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, mustards, lemon juice and BBQ sauce. Mix it all together really good.
- Next, make sure to store in refrigerator in a closed container and enjoy!
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020