This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I might be slightly addicted to Olive Garden’s Tiramisu…. but it can cost an arm and leg. So I set out to find Olive Garden Copycat Recipes for their famous Tiramisu. This started a slight addiction because I found so many other great copycat recipes that we had Olive Garden themed foods for around 2 weeks. From their salad and breadsticks to cheesecakes.
My husband had me hunt down their Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and their toasted ravioli. This led to me wanting to try to recreate their sangria and peach iced tea for a get-together. I also recreated their minestrone soup and spaghetti sauce. Though I am still very partial to my mom’s personal recipe, so we have been making that.
The chicken marsala is always a big hit when we have company. Of course, this hunt for recipes led me to find other copycat recipes like my Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls and Honey Butter, and my copycat Chick Fil A Chicken Salas Sandwich. Finish up with a dessert of my Copycat Wendy’s Frosty Recipe.
14 of the Best Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- Olive Garden Sangria Recipe – Copy Kat
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe – Madame Deals
- Olive Garden Breadstick Recipe – Thrifty Jinxy
- Copy Cat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe – Copy Kat
- Copy Cat Olive Garden Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo – Six Dollar Family
- Peach Iced Tea – Blommi
- Caprese Flatbread – Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- Olive Gaden Chicken and Gnocchi Soup – Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
- Copy Cat Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli – Copy Kat
- Chicken Scampi Recipe – Happy Moneysaver
- Olive Garden Chicken Marsala – Just a Pinch
- Olive Garden Tiramisu Dessert Recipe – Copy Kat
- Copy Cat Olive Garden Spaghetti Sauce Recipe – Frugal Living Mom
What is your favorite food from Olive Garden? What about your favorite Olive Garden copycat recipe?
Here’s More Popular Copycat Recipes you might like
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Easy Red Velvet Donuts – Perfect Valentine’s Day Donuts - January 10, 2020
- Tailgate Menu Ideas Perfect for the Super Bowl! - January 6, 2020
- Easy Football Rice Krispie Treats Recipe - January 3, 2020