This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
25 St. Patrick's Day Recipes Round Ups
I am in love with Guinness this year for St. Patricks Day! Guinness Corn Dogs, Guinness Pretzels, Guinness stew and more! Not to mention the tradition Irish Soda Bread YUM! I am a sucker for a good bread including a YUMMY beer bread! Check out these 25 recipes I have bookmarked to try out!!
1. Guinness Corn Dogs– Kitchen Tested
2. Irish Cheddar Mac N Cheese– Swirls of Flavor
3. Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet– Very Culinary
4. Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage– Very Culinary
5. Irish Cabbage Bacon Soup – Girli Chef
6. Brown Soda Bread and Homemade Butter– The View from Great Island
7. Easy Turkey Sausage Irish Pasties– The Frugal Foodie Mama
8. Chicken Pot Pie for St Patrick's Day– Barbara Bakes
9. Shepherds Pie– Pressure Cooking Today
10. Soft Guinness Pretzels with Sea Salts- Baked by Rachel
11. Beef and Guinness Pies with Puff Pastry– Baked by Rachel
12. Irish Soda Bread and Saint Finbar– My Catholic Kitchen
13. Irish Bangers and Potatoes for St Patrick's Day– My Catholic Kitchen
14. No Dye Green Pancakes– Super Healthy Kids
15. Salted Caramel Guinness Brownies– Nut Me Granny
16. Guinness Beef Stew Recipe– Wonky Wonderful
17. Corned Beef Cabbage Grilled Cheese– Well Plated
18. Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels– Home Cooking Memories
19. Crock Pot Guinness Corned Beef Cabbage– Tammilee Tips
20. Irish Cream Cheesecake Marbled Fudge Brownie– Cookin Canuck
21. Beer Brined Corned Beer Sliders with Pickled Cabbage Slaw– The Beeroness
22. St Johns Stout Stew– Rock Recipes
23. Irish Soda Bread Erin Go Bragh– The Domestic Front
24. Drink Dish Vegan Shepherds Pie– Aris Menu
25. Minty Shamrock Cheese Ball– Cooking on the Front Burners
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Saving Money on Baby Products With Always My Baby and Food Lion - January 11, 2019
- Farmhouse Rag Wreath DIY - January 7, 2019
- Better-For-You Snacks With Boulder Canyon Authentic Foods - January 5, 2019