This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I can’t believe St. Patrick’s Day is almost here. So I am planning my meals and this is one holiday and Mommy and Daddy have a separate menu then the kiddos! That starts at breakfast with these Chocolate Baked Guinness Donut Recipe with Baileys Glaze, YUM!
Chocolate Baked Guinness Donut Recipe with Baileys Glaze
I am excited to try out my new donut pan with these! I will be making a simple chocolate version for the kids so they won’t know any different.
Can you bake donuts?
Yes, This is the easiest way to make them at home. They end up having more of a cake feel to them vs fried donuts.
What can I use if I don’t have a donut pan?
Grab a cupcake or muffin tin and some tin foil! Use a 4×4 inch square of foil and bend it around your finger and place it in the middle to make your donut hole.
Related: Easy Red Velvet Donuts
So here is what you need to make these yummy treats! Also if you are looking for a more condensed version of the recipe scroll to the bottom of the page to see it minus all the pictures 😉
Guinness Donut Ingredients
1 cup Flour
1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Guinness Extra Stout
1/4 cup homemade brown sugar
1/4 cup Sugar
1/3 cup melted Butter
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1-2 tsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
2 tsp Water
How to make Guinness Donuts
Preheat oven to 325F.
Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
In a large bowl, whisk together Guinness, egg, sugar, brown sugar, and butter.
Stir dry ingredients into the wet until just combined. Spray doughnut pans with nonstick spray.
Fill each cavity 2/3 full.
Bake for 12 minutes.
Combine all glaze ingredients and stir until blended.
Dip the top of the donuts in the glaze and place on a wire rack to dry.
So tell me I’m not the only one who would eat these all year long right?! Do you make any special food for St Patrick’s Day? I’d love to know!
Related: Easy Breakfast Recipes
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Guinness Extra Stout
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup melted Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 tsp Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 tsp Water
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Guinness, egg, sugar, brown sugar, and butter.
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
- Spray doughnut pan with nonstick spray.
- Fill each cavity 2/3 full.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Combine all glaze ingredients and stir until blended.
- Dip the top of the donuts in the glaze and place on wire rack to dry.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020