This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
With it being the time to break out your cold weather clothes, sweaters included, you might, like me, find some of your sweaters have seen better days. I hate to toss out something because of a hole or a stain, especially sweaters that aren’t always the cheapest of my clothes. So I went on a hunt to find a way to reuse them. The ideas are so cute and make me want to go out and hit the thrift stores to find some sweaters just to get crafty!
30 Ways to Upcycle Old Sweaters
1. DIY Side Buttons Sweater for Kids – I want to make this for my girls!
2. Cosy Cowl and Boot Socks – These are very in right now but can cost upwards of $30! Make your own!
3. Sweater Pillow – I love these I want them for my bed!
4. Pouf Ottoman – Such a great idea!
5. Sweater Quilt – Such a great way to stay warm! Also make a great gift!
6. Sweater Presents – Great decor idea!
7. Sweater Christmas Trees – Another great decor item!
8. Sweater Ball Tree Ornaments – Great way to decorate the tree!
9. Sweater Slippers – Keep your feet warm!
10. Sweater Gift Wine Bag – Great for hostess gifts!
11. Sweater Coffee Cozy – Great gift for a coffee lover!
12. Sweater Lampshade – LOVE this idea!
13. Sweater Stockings – Make your own for the holidays!
14. Sweater Wreath – Such a great idea, match any colors for any holiday!
15. Toddler Sweater Dress – This is sooo cute! I want one for my girls!
16. Upcycled Scarflette – Very in right now make them to match any wardrobe!
17. New Sew Decor Pumpkins – Easy Fall Decor!
18. Sweater Headband – Great for kids!
19. Sweater Purse – Super easy way to change up any bag to match any season!
20. Toddler Sweater Leggings – Love this idea! Wear dresses longer, keep your toddler warm and match any color!
21. Sweater Mittens – Nice and toasty roasty warm!
22. Sweater Baby Hat – These are so stink’n cute!
23. Baby Sweater PJs – Great way to save on baby clothes and keep them warm!
24. Sweater Blanket – Love the look of this quilt!
25. Sweater Coasters – Nice and practical!
26. Sweater Skirt – Great for that ugly Christmas Sweater party!
27. Dog Sweater – Keep your furbaby warm too!
28. Sweater Stuffed Animals – Great gift for kids!
29. Sweater Wrap – Great for any wardrobe!
30. Star Sweater Ornaments – Great for any tree! Use whatever colors match your theme!
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Easy Instant Pot Meatloaf with an Old Fashion Twist - February 14, 2020
- 5 Tips on Advancing Your Career and Managing Your Finances as a Military Spouse - February 11, 2020
- Top 6 Places to Find Items to Resell - February 10, 2020