This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
My hubby is a HUGE sports guy and loves to have some great snacks on game day so I wanted to share a favorite! This easy buffalo chicken dip is also great for potlucks and game night! These are part of our Tailgate Food Ideas List and our Frugal Chicken Recipes list.
No matter which sports season is right around the corner this buffalo chicken dip is perfect for the snack table! Sometimes we even make it when we do a finger food night or at holidays when we are hosting. It really is universal and can even be enjoyed during BBQ Season.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
My hubby LOVES chicken wings and for as long as I've known him that has been his go-to for any get-together or sporting event. I was able to get him to try this buffalo chicken dip a few football seasons ago and he LOVED IT! So it's been part of our party food list ever since!
It's easy and we have changed it up by using different hot sauces in it and it's always a hit.
Related: Chocolate Football Cupcakes Recipe
1 large chicken breast or 2 medium chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 (8oz) package of cream cheese
½ cup hot sauce (the brand depends on how hot you like it)
½ cup ranch dressing
1 cup of shredded monetary jack cheese
In a large saucepan, combine the cream cheese and hot sauce. Occasionally stir until the cream cheese is completely melted.
Add the shredded chicken and ranch dressing.
Add the dip into a small-to-medium-sized casserole dish and add the cheese on top.
Broil in the oven until the cheese is nice and melted.
Serve with crackers and/or chips.
Throwing a tailgate party for your favorite game? Try these fun and easy recipes:
- 1 large chicken breast or 2 medium chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- ½ cup hot sauce, the brand depends on how hot you like it
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup of shredded monetary jack cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the cream cheese and hot sauce. Occasionally stir until the cream cheese is completely melted.
- Add the shredded chicken and ranch dressing.
- Add the dip into a small-to-medium-sized casserole dish and add the cheese on top.
- Broil in the oven until the cheese is nice and melted.
- Serve with crackers and/or chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g