This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
To go with the great Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe from yesterday here are some Garlic, Ginger and Soy Sauce Chicken Wings perfect for that Superbowl party or to add to the sports snacks!
- 4 lbs of wings
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons homemade brown sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the chopped fresh ginger, garlic cloves, light brown sugar, and soy sauce. Mix everything together. Set aside.
- Clean the chicken wings and pat dry using a paper towel and place in a large casserole dish.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken wings and cover with plastic wrap, then place in the refrigerator for 1 hour at minimum; however, overnight is best if you can.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 40 minutes. I like to turn them over almost 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and parsley (optional).
- How to Make the World a Better Place - June 26, 2020
- How to Keep Your Clothes Extra Clean & Make Them Last Longer with Gain Ultra Flings - June 24, 2020
- Hershey’s Double Chocolate No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe - June 19, 2020