This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
With Valentines Day coming up The Melting Pot has shared some of their great recipes! Why not spoil each other at home all year with this Melting Pot Love Martini recipe? How yummy does this sound? Strawberry, Coconut, Peach, Cranberry YUM!
Copy Cat Melting Pot Love Martini Recipe
A long time ago hubby and I decided we were NOT going to try to go out on Valentines Day, or the weekend before or after it. The crowds were crazy! So we started to find meals at home. As we had kids we would put the kids to bed early and have an at-home date night.
We went to the Melting Pot on date night often before kids but I just don't feel like it's a place to take kids. People want to relax, there are a lot of hot things and fire and more kids then us it's bound to end badly! So now we like doing out at home fondue nights. We were given a fondue set one year as a gift and we have been using it ever since!
This Love Martini is something we only have on Valentine's Day it's a great themed drink to add to our at home date!
1 ½ ounces coconut-flavored rum
1-ounce peach schnapps
2 ounces cranberry juice
Remove the stem from the strawberry.
Slice the strawberry and cut a small “v” in the top of each slice to create a heart shape.
Place several ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and add the rum, schnapps and cranberry juice.
Shake until chilled.
Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the strawberry slices.
Do you stay at home for Valentine's Day too? I'd love to know what you do and if you will be adding this Melting Pot Love Martini recipe to the mix!
- 1 strawberry
- 1 ½ ounces coconut-flavored rum
- 1- ounce peach schnapps
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- Remove the stem from the strawberry.
- Slice the strawberry and cut a small “v” in the top of each slice to create a heart shape.
- Place several ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and add the rum, schnapps and cranberry juice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the strawberry slices.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 201Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 0gSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 15gSugar 14gProtein 1g
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020