This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
DIY Fall Decorations – Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
I love mason jar crafts I can find mason jars at my local thrift stores for around 50¢ each. I love to have a few on hand for crafts. They are great to hold buttons and other small items as well.
You can use these same instructions to make Christmas themed jars maybe hang a small ornament on the twine.
16-ounce wide mouth mason jars
3″ wide burlap ribbon, often found at the Dollar Tree or on Amazon here.
Twine found at the Dollar Tree too.
Wood Leaves from Hobby Lobby
Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun
First, you want to wrap the burlap ribbon around the jar, just once, and then secure with hot glue.
Next, wrap twine around the center of the burlap, and make it snug. I wrapped mine in the picture above 10-12 times. Secure with a knot and tie a wood leaf (or ornament if making the Christma version) onto the twine securing with a knot. You can add hot glue if necessary, but I did not.
- 16-ounce wide mouth mason jars
- 3" wide burlap ribbon
- Wood Leaves
- Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun
- Wrap the burlap ribbon around the jar, just once, and then secure with hot glue.
- Wrap twine around the center of the burlap, and make it snug.
- Repeat with the desired number of jars.
Adding a tealight candle to these would make them a great centerpiece for a rustic for a fall wedding.
- Top 20 Items For Minecraft Gifts - August 19, 2020
- Easy DIY Flintstones Costumes – Fred and Wilma Costume - August 17, 2020
- 38 of the Best Barbie Gift Ideas Your Little Girl Will LOVE! - August 12, 2020