This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
If you are hosting a Dr. Seuss themed party or celebration, you will want some tasty Seuss themed snacks. Why not give your guests something sweet to wash their treats down with, something like this Truffula Juice perhaps? While there is really no such thing as Truffula Juice, you can make your own using the simple recipe below. It is easy, inexpensive, and so fun. Take a look!
1 packet blue raspberry drink mix
8 ounces of pineapple juice
Blue food coloring (optional)
Glass beverage bottles
Assorted red and blue scrap book paper
Seuss themed color copies
We were able to find all of these supplies at our local craft store and grocery store. Hobby Lobby carries the glass bottles for beverages such as the one shown here. You can find them in all sorts of sizes, perfect for children or adults!
Related: 11 Dr Seuss Crafts and Activities
1. Begin by preparing a batch of the blue raspberry beverage according to package directions. Stir in the pineapple juice. Add some blue food coloring if you wish to darken the beverage.
2. Pour the drink in the bottle and secure the lid.
3. Cut a wide strip of scrapbook paper and wrap it around the bottle. Secure with glue.
4. Cut out additional embellishments such as more Seuss pictures (from your color copies or thrift store book) and adhere them to the bottle. For ours, we just randomly created the design by snipping and sticking paper cut outs on the front.
How cute will these bottles look all lined up for your guests? These Truffula Juice beverage bottles are so easy to make, yet really add some Seuss charm to the fun. Give them a try and see how easy it can be to serve your own guests a batch of Truffula Juice!
- 11 Money Secrets of the Amish – Things They Make Instead of Buy - April 20, 2020
- Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe - April 17, 2020
- 14 Ways to Build An Emergency Fund Without Pulling From Your Budget - April 13, 2020