This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I was at a BBQ for July 4th I belive years ago when I had this burger! It was juicy and tasted YUMMY! I had to beg a little (ok a lot) and trade for may lasagna recipe to get this recipe. I have changed it up a bit (like I prefer ritz crackers in mine!) But this is now a family favorite! YUM!
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 1/2 cup Ritz Crackers Crushed
- 1 Egg
- 5 tablespoons French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
Pre heat your grill. Then in a bowl, mix together the 1/4 cup of Coca-Cola, crackers, egg, 2 TBSP of dressing, and the Parmesan cheese. Mix in the ground beef, best mixed with your hands. Form into patties.
Mix remaining Coca-Cola and dressing into a bowl. Then grill burgers, brushing with the Coca-Cola mix during grilling. Grill until cooked to desired doneness.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020