This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Pumpkin is by far the most popular and delicious ingredient for fall- it lends itself perfectly to a moist and tasty loaf of bread, especially when combined with beer. One of the best features of beer bread is that it requires no kneading or long rising times. Pair them together and you get this easy pumpkin beer bread recipe everyone will love! This is one of our Easy Pumpkin Recipes.
Easy Pumpkin Beer Bread Recipe
You can use any beer you have on hand but I highly recommend one of the pumpkin or at least fall blends to get the most flavor- I like to use Samuel Adams Octoberfest.
Warm slices straight from the oven slathered in butter are a fall treat that you should not miss out on (maybe a light sprinkling of cinnamon sugar too?). This recipe would be a perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table for a little something different.
Related: Apple Cinnamon Beer Bread Recipe
We love eating this with our Drunken Pumpkin Soup Recipe. It makes a great meal on colder nights. We like using a honey butter on the bread. Then we like to finish the night off with our Easy Pumpkin Hot Chocolate. Yeah, we are a little pumpkin obsessed in our house!
Related: Easy Pumpkin Spice Truffles Recipe
Preheat oven to 375°
Grease a large loaf pan well.
Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt, and brown sugar in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
Add pumpkin puree and beer, stir until just combined.
Pour into loaf pan.
Top with butter.
Bake for 55-60 minutes, until the top, is crusty and golden brown.
Remove from oven and let rest for 5 to minutes before cutting into it.
Have you tried this pumpkin beer bread recipe? How did you like it? Let us know in the comments below.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Grease a large loaf pan well.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt, and brown sugar in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Add pumpkin puree and beer, stir until just combined.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Top with butter.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, until the top, is crusty and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 to minutes before cutting into it.
- How to Make the World a Better Place - June 26, 2020
- How to Keep Your Clothes Extra Clean & Make Them Last Longer with Gain Ultra Flings - June 24, 2020
- Hershey’s Double Chocolate No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe - June 19, 2020