This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
25 Must Try Thanksgiving Turkey Leftover Recipes
Well every year we have a good amount of Turkey leftover from Thanksgiving. I actually make sure of it. We cook one day and have enough for 2-3 meals after that. I do this because as the holidays kick in the easier the meals are the better! Here are 25 ways you can use that leftover turkey!
- Homemade Turkey Pot Pie– Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Easy One Dish Turkey Casserole – Yummy Healthy Easy
- Turkey Peach Grilled Cheese– Call Me PMC
- Instant Pot Turkey and Tomato Penne Pasta – Recipe This
- Leftover Turkey and Sausage Gumbo– Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Roasted Turkey Sandwich with Kale and Cranberry Chipotle Lime Sauce– Living Locurto
- Thanksgiving Leftover Remake– Farm Fresh Feasts
- Homemade Turkey Soup– Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Instant Pot Spanish Orange Turkey – Recipe This
- Thai Turkey Cold Busting Hot and Sour Egg Drop Soup– Farm Fresh Feasts
- Leftover Turkey Casserole with Rice– Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Turkey Strawberry Brie Sandwich– Call Me PMC
- Turkey Pesto Olive Feta– Farm Fresh Feasts
- Turkey Swiss Waffle Panini– Yummy Healthy Easy
- Instant Pot Turkey Wild Rise Soup – Recipe This
- Tex Mex Turkey Soup– Valerie's Kitchen
- Leftover Turkey-Cranberry Monte Cristo Sandwiches– Noble Pig
- Leftover Turkey and Black Bean Tacos– Noble Pig
- Creamed Turkey over Biscuits – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Turkey Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches– Valerie's Kitchen
- Leftover Turkey Ranch Nachos– The View from Great Island
- Thanksgiving Shepherd's Pie with Stuffing Crust– Jenni Fields
- Thanksgiving Turkey Quesadilla – Bites of Wellness
- Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing – Taste and See
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.