This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Mango Lemonade Recipe
I loved drinking lemonade as a kid. I even remember having a contest with a friend on who could make the sourest batch of lemonade. That one ended when someone put a whole bottle of hot sauce in their pitcher…… Yeah…..
Well I've grown up since then (for the most part) I love raspberry lemonade, and I have recently grown an addiction to Mango Lemonade. My kids still prefer the regular lemonade or anything colored blue, but they will drink this too!
This drink goes great with any of my Easy Meals
Ok, this recipe is super easy here we go!
- 1 large Mango
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Water
1.Make a simple syrup by heating 1/2 cup water and the sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool.
2. Peel and puree the mango.
3. Add mango puree, lemon juice, syrup and water to a pitcher and mix well.
4. Serve over ice.
If you are looking for a healthier version, you can substitute the sugar for honey or agave nectar.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020