This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I feel like the warm weather JUST got here, and now spring is almost over, and I’m being told to plan my summer outfits. Does anyone feel like winter lasted forever and spring was rushed? I’m not the only one right? What am I supposed to do with my spring clothes now?
Mix & Match Target Summer Outfits
After looking at my spring clothes, I realised I can move many items into my summer wardrobe. If I plan to be inside for any length of time, I tend to wear jeans because I will get cold in the air conditioning. My capris will transfer wardrobes too but you know me I love adding in some new clothes each season. So I took some of the gift cards I earn each month and turned them from Amazon Gift Card to Target Gift Cards and grab some free clothes for summer.
Check out these outfits and see what you have already that you can use from your spring wardrobe or last years wardrobe. I have shorts and capris to use, so I don’t need the pant and shorts, I also don’t need the handbags so I can save money there. I will be adding some great accessories like the turquoise necklace made my a Cherokee Woman when we were in Cherokee North Carolina and the bracelet my husband got me.
Here are enough outfits for 15 days or 3 work weeks. If you can add in a few pieces that you already have you can make this stretch out for another week too!
- Vanilla Star Destructed Skinny Jeans – $27.99
- Doll House Destructed Boyfriend Jeans – $34.99
- Merona Chino Shorts – $19.99
- Dollhouse Destructed Denim Shorts – $29.99
- Nitrogen Crepe Elastic Pants – $64.99
- Soul Cakes V-Neck Tee – $22.99
- J’aime Inkblot Print Tank – $29.99
- John Paul Richard Pleated Tank – $27.99
- K by Kersch Graphic Tank – $29.99
- Mossimo Denim Button Up Shirt – $22.99
- Merona Jana Thong Sandals – $15.99
- Merona Celine Ballet Flats – $22.99
- Merona Floral Infinity Scarf – $14.99
- Double Pocket Belted Crossbody Bag – $39.99
- MMS Studio Canvas Tote – $34.99
Which outfit do you like best?
- Top 20 Items For Minecraft Gifts - August 19, 2020
- Easy DIY Flintstones Costumes – Fred and Wilma Costume - August 17, 2020
- 38 of the Best Barbie Gift Ideas Your Little Girl Will LOVE! - August 12, 2020