This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
In this recipe I used the store-bought Rice Krispie Treats, they are easy to toss together in a time crunch and made for great pictures. But you can also make your own to change up the flavors as well. You can also make your own treats and dye them to you have red and green ones! These Rice Krispie Treats Christmas Presents a hit at the Christmas parties and the kids love them! You can get really fancy with them too and add all sorts of decor, from ribbon wrapping to polka dots, stripes and more!
Rice Krispie Treats Christmas Presents
Over the years we have had fun decorating these. We have used different sprinkles and edible glitter to make them all different. A friend of mine made her Rice Krispie Treats Christmas Presents blue and sliver to match her Christmas Tree.
There are many favors you can make them one of my favorites is our Oreo Rice Krispie Treats Recipe. But then again it's no secret I'm a sucker for anything Oreo related!
Related: Pink Lemonade Rice Krispie Treats
We love making these for gifts for neighbors, coworkers, or friends from the kid's school. They are fun and pretty much allergy-free. You can get make them gluten-free so it's really an easy gift to give.
I like using these disposable tins with the Christmas decorative lids on them. I can get 36 of them for around $15 normally. They area festive and then can be tossed when they are done with them so less clutter.
If you are wanting to make your own Rice Krispie Treats instead of using the store-bought then follow the directions on the box.
1 8 ct box of Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats
Green frosting **I used Wilton frosting tubes but you could easily color white frosting
Green & red sprinkles (optional)
First, make an outline of your present with the frosting. Let it dry a minute this will serve as kind of a wall to stop the rest of the icing from spreading.
Next, fill in the rest of the way in with icing. Repeat with all the Rice Krispie Treats and set aside.
Next, take the opposite color and make a bow – super easy: Simply make a dot and then a triangle with the frosting and fill it in.
Repeat with all the Rice Krispie treats and sprinkle with your chosen sprinkles or glitter and decorate as you wish.
This is a super cute treat idea and perfect for snack day or school parties, especially if you are short on time!
If you made these Rice Krispie Treats Christmas Presents how did you decorate them?
- 1 8 Rice Krispie Treats, prepackaged from the store
- Red frosting
- Green frosting
- Sprinkles, Red and Green, optional
- First, make an outline on your present with the frosting. Next, fill it in. Repeat with all the Rice Krispie Treats and set aside.
- Next, take the opposite color and make a bow – super easy: Simply make a dot and then a triangle with the frosting and fill it in.
- Repeat with all the Rice Krispie treats and sprinkle with the green & red sprinkles.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020