This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Confession: I will eat just about anything if you put Oreos in it.
That why I am IN LOVE with this recipe, I love Rice Krispie Treats and I love Oreos. Put them together and YUM! Oreo Rice Krispie Treats. I mix all sorts of things in my Rice Krispie treats and when my family loved these Oreo Rice Krispie Treats too, I knew I had a hit on my hands!! I will have to make these in a double batch to get them to last more than 48 hours in my house.
If you have to bring food to a get together bring these they will be the hit of the party!
6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
25 Regular Oreos chopped
1 10oz bag of mini marshmallows
3 Tbsp. butter
white chocolate for drizzle
1. Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, pour measured Rice Krispie Cereal.
3. Chop and mash Oreos. This is totally customizable, I wanted both big chunks and small crumbs so I chopped up 20 Oreos and the last 5 I smashed in a plastic bag.
4. Add Oreos to Rice Krispy cereal and stir to combine.
5. In a medium sauce pan, heat butter and marshmallows together over medium heat, stirring constantly, until they melt together.
6. Pour melted marshmallows over cereal and oreos and use a spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to quickly combine all the ingredients.
7. As soon as all the cereal is combined, spread mixture into the prepared 9×13″ dish. To flatten I used a sheet of Wax Paper to push them down.
8. Let sit until completely cooled. When the rice krispie treats are cooled drizzled with some white chocolate and let it set until it hardened.
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.