This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I love making treats for my friends and neighbors during the holidays. In recent years I have been experimenting some have been good, and others have been well…. disasters to say the least. One of the good ones has been this Oreo truffle recipe. It's no secret I have a slight Oreo addiction! The candy decorations can be changed for any holiday or occasion or left off altogether.
Easy No Bake Oreo Truffle Recipe
Every year I make Christmas cookies and candy for family and friends, and since I found this recipe, it has also been the most asked for and in my honest opinion the most addicting. They stay on my list because they are no bake and super easy to make!
You can change up the decorations on them, I thought this holly would be super cute, but in years past I have used these candy cane decor on them as well. Next year I think I'm going to use these super cute tree decorations.
Check out the whole list of shaped sprinkles there are, for Halloween you can so skulls, ghosts, snowflakes, hearts, fall leaves, and some bright fun just because shapes!
Ok about the recipe, I have been known to use double stuffed Oreos because those are my favorite. Now they also have all those Oreo flavors out, I haven't experimented with those, but if you do, please let me know how they come out!
Ok on to the recipe!
8 oz softened Cream Cheese
14.5 oz Oreo Cookies
14 oz Chocolate Dipping Chips
First, line a cutting board or baking sheet with parchment paper. Trust me it makes life easier!
Next, finely crush your Oreos in food processor. (try super hard not to eat any!)
Now combine the cream cheese and crushed cookies until well blended.
Form mixture into 1″ balls and place on prepared sheet.
Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
Heat chocolate by microwaving for 1 minute stirring and repeating in 15-second intervals until melted.
Using a fork dip each ball into chocolate to completely coat. Shake off excess and return to tray.
Before your truffles dry, make sure to add your decorations!
That's it super easy!
I want to know if you have made this Oreo truffle recipe with any of the flavored Oreos! How did they come out? Tell me in the comments below!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 14.5 oz Oreo Cookies
- 14 oz Chocolate Dipping Chips
- Candy Decorations
- Line a cutting board or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Finely crush Oreos in food processor.
- Combine cream cheese and crushed cookies until well blended.
- Form mixture into 1" balls and place on prepared sheet.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Heat chocolate by microwaving for 1 minute stirring and repeating until melted.
- Using a fork dip each ball into chocolate to completely coat. Shake off excess and return to tray.
- You can optionally decorate with candy decorations.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020