This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I don't know about you, but I love cooking with Cooker Coca. Something about it and my slow cooker that makes the meat so tender and moist! These Slow Cooker Coca Cola Pulled Pork Sliders are a perfect example of that. It's such an Easy Meal that you can toss it in the slow cooker that morning and get it going and come how that night to a great meal! I love taking the pork and shredding it to make these pulled pork sliders.
Slow Cooker Coca Cola Pulled Pork Sliders
Now with this recipe, my family loves using our homemade hickory BBQ sauce with the pulled pork sliders. Toss in some french fries or tater tots and my kids are happy! Mommy is even happier because this is the perfect meal to eat outside on paper plates which means very little cleanup. When all I have to clean up is the slow cooker I am one happy momma!
Whole Pork Shoulder Roast
12 oz can of Coke
1 tbsp Onion Powder
1 tbsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Black Pepper
1 tbsp Kosher Salt
1 bottle homemade BBQ Sauce
Remove any thick slabs of pure fat from outside of the roast.
Whisk spices together and rub over the surface of roast.
Place roast in slow cooker.
Pour Coke over roast.
Cover and set on high for 5 hours or low for 10 hours.
Remove from slow cooker (Meat should basically be falling apart.)
Remove bones and discard.
Discard all but 1/2 cup of juices from slow cooker.
Shred meat using 2 forks.
Return shredded meat to slow cooker,
Add reserved juices and BBQ sauce to slow cooker and mix well.
Set on low and cover for 30 minutes before serving.
Get more Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
More Cooking with Coca Cola Recipes
Tender Pepsi Slow Cooker Pot Roast (can be made with Coke too!)
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Whole Pork Shoulder Roast
- 12 oz Coke
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 bottle BBQ Sauce
- Remove any thick slabs of pure fat from outside of the roast.
- Whisk spices together and rub over the surface of roast.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Pour Coke over roast.
- Cover and set on high for 5 hours or low for 10 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker (Meat should basically be falling apart.
- Remove bones and discard.
- Discard all but 1/2 cup of juices from slow cooker.
- Shred meat using 2 forks.
- Return shredded meat to slow cooker,
- Add reserved juices and BBQ sauce to slow cooker and mix well.
- Set on low and cover for 30 minutes before serving.
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Old Fashion Snickerdoodle Recipe - May 18, 2018
- 17 Uses for Fels Naptha That Will Change Your Life - May 16, 2018
- Perks of Washing Laundry in Cold Water - May 14, 2018