This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
It's no secret around here that I have a bit of a sweet tooth. It's also no secret that I am a chocolate junkie. I love brownies but I also like mixing it up a bit.
Snickers Peanut Butter Brownies
Right after I had baby #4 while I was nursing her I had the worst snicker craving. I would buy the boxes of Snickers on Amazon, the 48 count ones and I was going through them faster than I will admit.
During this time, I would also eat almost anything snickers. This included ice cream and these brownies. I'm not quite sure where hubby found the snickers brownie recipe but i changed a few things to make liking and this is the recipe that was created. The brownies are rich and just amazing.
1 box brownie mix (eggs, oil)
7oz jar marshmallow fluff
1/4 cup peanut butter
3/4-1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
1.5 cups powdered sugar
5-6oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (half a bag)
1 Tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon butter
11oz bag unwrapped caramels
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Prepare your brownie mix as read on box (you will only need half so you will want to cut your recipe in half)
3. Grease the bottom of your pan with your 1 tablespoon of butter
4. Spread half your box of brownie mix in the bottom of your pan and bake for 20 minutes
10. Now in a microwave safe bowl melt 5 to 6 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
11. Stir in 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
12. Now pour the chocolate over your caramel and spread evenly
- 1 box brownie mix (eggs, oil)
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4-1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 5-6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (half a bag)
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 11 oz bag unwrapped caramels
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Prepare your brownie mix as read on box (you will only need half so you will want to cut your recipe in half)
- Grease the bottom of your pan with your 1 tablespoon of butter
- Spread half your box of brownie mix in the bottom of your pan and bake for 20 minutes
- Now mix together your marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until you have a creamy nougat mixture (if it's too thick, add 2 tablespoons of water)
- Once your brownies are finished spread your nougat mix on top
- Now spread your peanut evenly on top of your nougat
- Now in a saucepan on top of the stove add 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream and an 11 ounce bag of caramels. Cook until melted together
- Pour your caramel on top of your peanuts and spread evenly
- Now in a microwave safe bowl melt 5 to 6 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Now pour the chocolate over your caramel and spread evenly
- Let cool in the fridge until chocolate is hardened (about 30 minutes) and enjoy!
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.