This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Who loves shopping, but doesn’t like leaving their house? *Raises hand* When I found Stitch Fix, it really changed my life. With 5 kids, it’s not as if I just go and shop whenever I want. However, the online world has changed that for so many moms. With Stitch Fix, you even get your own online personal stylist. Here is what Stitch Fix is and how it can revolutionize your life.
Stitch Fix 101
How it Works
When using something like Stitch Fix, it’s important to know how it works. Here is the rundown:
- Fill out a style profile – This means you go in and fill out a profile that reflects your style. You can even choose your price preferences and size! You get to discuss this all with your personal stylist.
- Request a Fix Delivery – One of the fun parts of Stitch Fix is when you get 5 pieces of hand-selected clothing delivered right to your front door.
- Keep What You Want – Out of what is delivered to your front door, you get to keep what you want. Each piece has a price and you can choose to keep it and pay the price. You can also send it back and get free shipping both ways.
Other Great Parts of Stitch Fix
Don’t for once think that this service is just for women, it’s also for men. Just go to the women’s section or the men’s section to sign up for your first Stitch Fix. There are always new styles added, so you never have to worry about not having the newest and most up to date styles available. When you give feedback, your stylist only gets better and send more items you’ll be interested in. You don’t need to sign up for a subscription. You can order on demand or you can set up automatic shipments.
Take the style quiz and get started with Stitch Fix. Head to Stitch Fix right now. You can get a free account and take a look around! Remember that you don’t need to sign up for long-term, you can do it for one month or 6 months, the option is up to you.
The sizes go from 0-24 for women and 28-42W for men with big and tall coming soon. Make sure you know how it works, so when you signed up, you’re not surprised. Stitch Fix is popular amongst shoppers because it takes the hassle out of shopping for people who love looking
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- $100 Until Payday: The $100 Grocery Budget (or Less!) - July 2, 2019
- Large Family Laundry Tips + Tide Savings - June 30, 2019
- 88 Great Depression Recipes - June 26, 2019