This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Strawberry shortcake is one of my favorite summer desserts (next to s'mores) and my kid love popsicles and really so do I. They are great for cooling off in the summer and what kids doesn't love a popsicle! This has become our family favorite homemade popsicle recipe! We have made several version of this my favorite is one with a crust but the kids don't like that one so I make just a few for me!
- 2 cups pureed strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed Nilla Wafers (divided)
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- ⅓ cup honey
- Popsicle Molds
- (wooden stick if you wish to use)
- In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt and honey.
- Add crushed Nilla wafers and mix until combined.
- Layer with Strawberry and yogurt mixture as desired.
- Place popsicle stick in the center of each cup. Freeze for 5 hours or until firm.
You can add another 1/2 cup of crushed Nilla Wafter to the top to form a ‘crust'. To do so leave a 1/4 inch of room.