This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Shrimp with Sweet Potato and Kale Skillet
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups sweet potatoes, diced
- 2 cups deveined and peeled shrimp
- 3 cups chopped kale leaves
- Ground black pepper
- In a saucepan, add the olive oil over medium heat. Then add the onions and cook until the onions are soft and golden.
- Add garlic and cook for another 30 seconds or so.
- Add in the sweet potato and cook until soft. Depending on the sizes you cut will take about 10 -15 minutes. I like to add a few tablespoons of water to the pan then cover it to help steam the sweet potatoes
- Next add in the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes, until they turn pink.
- Turn the heat to low and add kale, stirring until wilted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This meal is great as it is, you can add rice or bread as a side as well! YUM!
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020